Tutor Registration

Thank you for your interest in joining Monkey101 as a freelance tutor. You'll shortly be able to easily add courses completely free of charge. If you're an existing tutor, be sure to direct your students to use our site in order to build up the learning community. 

You don't need to worry about creating invoices or chasing payments - we take payment at the time of each booking. Once a user has completed one of your courses, we will take a 10% commission and send you the remaining 90% when you hit the invoice button. There are no monthly fees with our service, and you can run as many courses as you wish! Simply create the course, welcome new students, and receive your payments. Easy.

Have fun and please contact us if you have any questions.

* Indicates required field





In order to register with Monkey101 you must agree to our Terms & Conditions

I accept


Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla facilisis laoreet sodales. Cras eleifend dapibus mi id tempus. Donec justo turpis.

Student Registration Tutor Registration